Booth prices for 2021 :
A 10′ x 10′ single booth fee is $295. Some corner booths are available for an extra fee of $125. There are a limited number of spaces with access to electricity for an additional fee of $75. If you decide you need electricity, we will provide you with additional information. Some double booths will be available for $590. Most spaces are on hard surfaces such as concrete or brick pavers; only very few are on grass or gravel.
- Although the Festival will provide security, exhibitors are responsible for any loss, theft or damage to their work and/or personal property while setting up, participating in, and taking down their work and display materials during the festival.
- Exhibitors must complete booth setup by 10 a.m. both days and complete take down by 10 p.m. on Sunday.
- Non-refundable jury fee will be deposited upon receipt. Booth fees will be deposited after notification of acceptance. Credit cards are processed through ZAPPlication or through the Edina Fall into the Arts Festival office.
- After notification and deposit of fees, there will be a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations must be in writing. After August 17, 2020, no refunds will be given.
- A waitlist will be created during the jury process. If space becomes available, applications will be notified by phone or email.
- Each exhibitor must comply with all festival policies and procedures as well as city, state and federal laws. Edina Fall into the Arts Festival reserves the right to make determination on any of the above policies and procedures. Compliance is verified during the festival. In the event that any work is determined not to be in compliance with policies and procedures, artists agree to remove the work immediately. Failure to remove the work or failure to abide by any other policies and procedures may result in exhibitor’s removal from the Edina Fall into the Arts Festival and/or being prevented from future involvement.
- Centennial Lakes Park is a posted “No Smoking” facility. This includes the outdoors. Parking lots are smoking allowed areas. Please do not smoke in the park.
I hereby release and forever discharge the Edina Fall into the Arts Festival, the Edina Crime Prevention Fund, the City of Edina, the Edina Art Center, NorthMarq, all sponsoring organizations and their directors, officers, agents and volunteers from any responsibility, personal liability, claims, loss or damage arising out of my participation in the Edina Fall into the Arts Festival. I further consent to the enforcement of all policies and procedures as set forth in the accompanying information.