- Each booth is to contain original work hand-crafted by the exhibiting artist(s). Exhibited work should be of equal quality and proportion as stated in the image information submitted with application. Artists may exhibit work only in the media category or categories (maximum of 2) in which they were accepted.
- The majority of each piece must be of handmade components. Any commercially produced parts must play a subordinate role and may not be sold separately. NO RESALE OR BUY/SELL PRODUCTS ALLOWED.
- Artist shall provide a good balance of originals. Limited edition prints, executed in processes involving handwork by the artist, are permitted in reasonably sized editions.
- Joint applicants must both contribute to the creation of the work in the exhibit.
- Artists must be present in the booth and be open throughout the official hours of the Festival. Exceptions to the policy may be made only in case of unusual circumstances and are at the discretion of the Fall into the Arts Festival Executive Director. Representatives may not attend in place of artist. Photo ID at check-in is required of all exhibitors.
- Single booth tent size is 10’ X 10’. No part of exhibit can extend past the imaginary line 12’ from the back of the booth space. Booth appearance is an important concern. Good presentation helps stimulate sales. Do not setup in spaces marked with yellow & black stripped tape. They are reserved for emergency access. Do not setup until you have checked in and confirmed your space at the Registration and Information Booth. Please be prepared for various weather conditions. A majority of spaces are on hard surfaces; some are not completely level. Very few spaces are on grass or gravel. Indicate your preference on the application. Please be prepared to adapt to your assigned space. Requests will be filled in the order they are received. We will do our best to fulfill your requests. Intentional damage to and/or destruction of park property and plantings is strictly forbidden.
- At check-in, each exhibitor is provided with an official booth sign which must be mounted at or above eye level in the front of the booth. In addition, an official Edina Fall into the Arts Festival nametag is provided and must be worn by all exhibitors and staff.
- Exhibitors are responsible for delivering orders in a timely fashion.
- All exhibitors must comply with Minnesota statutes by having a MN tax ID number and an Operator Certificate of Compliance (ST-19) for 2016 on file with the Edina Fall into the Arts Festival office. You may register by phone for a Sales Tax Permit by calling 651-282-5225 or fax completed forms to 651-556-5155 or go to www.taxes.state.mn.us. For ST-19, go to the website, click on Forms and Instructions, page down to the bottom of the alphabetical list to ST-19. Call 1-800-829-4933 if you need a Federal Tax ID Number.